Mark D. Chernoff
Direct Dial (AZ): (602) 253-8818
Direct Dial (CA): (949) 416-3550
About Mark Chernoff
Mark was born in Des Moines, Iowa, but has lived and traveled all over the world.
He studied business administration at the University of Southern California, obtained his law degree at the University of Arizona, and received a master’s degree in public administration from Rutgers University. While in graduate school, he was the managing editor of Corporate Conduct Quarterly, a journal covering corporate governance, ethics, and regulatory compliance.
He spent a summer during law school taking courses and working as an intern at a law firm in Singapore. After law school, he lived in Philadelphia for a year while studying for a master’s degree. Then, he spent two years in the former Soviet Republic of Moldova, where he served in the United States Peace Corps as a small business development consultant.
Before founding the Chernoff Law Firm, Mark was a founding partner in the firm LaVoy & Chernoff, PC and a partner at a mid-sized Phoenix law firm.
Mark is an “AV/Preeminent” rated lawyer by Martindale Hubbell, the nation’s oldest and most recognized rating source for lawyers.
Areas of Practice:
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Banking and Lending Matters
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Asset Protection Planning
- Serious Personal Injuries
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Consumer Class Action Litigation
- University of Arizona, JD
- Rutgers University, MPA, with Honors
- University of Southern California, BS with Honors
- Arizona – State and Federal Courts
- California – State and Federal Courts
- United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals