Creative Solutions for Your Civil Disputes
We’re not just litigators – we’re problem-solvers.
Fewer than 2% of civil cases go to trial. A litigator’s day doesn’t really look much like an episode of The Good Wife – there’s a lot more time spent in the office than in the courtroom.
Of course, it’s important to be a skilled, polished advocate for those times when a case does go to trial. But being a litigator involves a lot more than making impassioned speeches to juries.
At the Chernoff Law Firm, we take the time to understand our clients’ goals and concerns – whether they are business or personal. Then we work with clients on a strategy to resolve their disputes as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Chernoff Law firm does not compromise quality by promising to be everything to every client. Instead, we provide top-notch representation in the following areas:
- Resolving business disputes, including shareholder and partnership disputes
- Handling real estate litigation, including quiet title and foreclosure cases
- Organizational representation, including banks, landlords, brokers, and many other industries
- Resolving employment disputes, such as restrictive covenants and executive compensation
- Getting clients compensation for their personal injuries
- Helping the victims of insurance company “bad faith”
- Representing individuals in medical malpractice and legal malpractice cases
To learn more about our practice areas, please click on one of the following links:
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Matters
- Injury Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Legal and Medical Malpractice
To learn more about our creative approach to litigation, please read our case studies.
Keeping Your Costs Down
We are also creative when it comes to keeping your costs down. We’re a tech-savvy, low-overhead boutique firm – so you won’t be paying for expensive offices or hours of associate time spent on inefficient organizational work.
Although we’re a small firm, we successfully handle multi-million-dollar cases against many of the biggest law firms.
We help clients in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and throughout Arizona. When you’re ready to talk, we’re here to listen. To arrange an initial consultation with one of our experienced litigators, please use the contact form on the right side of this page, or click here to see our contact information.